The Sky-Hook is a melee weapon and means of transportation throughout Columbia on its Sky-Lines. The Sky-Hook was originally inspired by adventurous teenagers using the Sky-Lines for joyriding; with makeshift tools which would later result in broken necks. Although citizens credit Jeremiah Fink for the Sky-Hook, it was actually created by R.J. Pickwick through his company’s sponsor, Fink Manufacturing. The Sky-Hook was used by workers to perform maintenance on Sky-Lines. It was later utilized by the Police as an essential tool for catching criminals, including the Vox Populi. Sky-Hooks are powerfully magnetized to the freight hooks and Sky-Lines in Columbia, allowing their users to make death-defying leaps from point-to-point with the knowledge that they will automatically latch on. Additionally, the Sky-Hook’s bladed scoops and rotary motor allow it to be used as a lethal, if messy, melee weapon. If Elizabeth is nearby when the execution happens, she will usually give a disgusted reaction. x
Tadao Ando, Shiba Ryotaro Memorial Museum, 2001. Osaka, Japan. It is the home of 20,000 books of the japanese novelist, collected during his lifetime. Photo: Alex Roman. Source
I thought I was hallucinating, I couldn’t believe all those were books *_*
- Coca Cola, Pepsi , Sprite, Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper?
- Cats, dogs, horses, lizards or hamsters?
- TV, cinema, computer, iPod or gaming console?
- Rock, rap, pop, metal or punk?
- Black, white, blue, red or green?
- Salad, hamburger, ice cream, chips or fruit?
- Kindergarten, elementary, junior high, high school or college?
- United States, Canada, Australia, France or England?
- Swimming, fishing, tanning, theme parks or camping?
- Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, sledding or ice skating?
- English, math, science, history or art?
- Gummy worms, lollipops, gum, chocolate bars or cotton candy?
- Xbox 360, Gamecube, Playstation, Nintendo Wii or Handheld?
- Facebook, WordPress, Tumblr, YouTube or Google?
- Flats, heels, uggs, flip flops or skater shoes?
- Early morning, noon, early afternoon, late afternoon or evening?
- Bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen or attic?
- Face-to-face, home phone, cell phone, instant messenger or twitter?
- Skinny jeans, flared jeans, capris, shorts or skirts?
- T-shirt, hoodies, tank top, tube top or halter top?
- McDonald’s, Wendy’s, KFC, Burger King or Dairy Queen?
- Car, airplane, train, boat or walking?
- Coffee, tea, water, milk or soda?
Never Have I Ever Let’s play “Never Have I Ever”. Cross out all of the things that you have done.
- Never have I ever had a boyfriend/girlfriend.
- Never have I ever kissed a girl.
- Never have I ever kissed a boy.
- Never have I ever given a blowjob/hand job
- Never have I ever had sex
Never have I ever fallen in love
- Never have I ever cheated on someone.
- Never have I ever been cheated on.
- Never have I ever gotten into a fight.
Never have I ever done something illegal
Never have I ever gotten wasted.
- Never have I ever used an illegal drug
- Never have I ever snuck out.
- Never have I ever stolen something.
- Never have I ever vandalized something.
Never have I ever lost a family member due to death.
Never have I ever been in a life or death situation.(I guess technically???)
- Never have I ever been arrested.
- Never have I ever been fired from a job.
Never have I ever been kept up at night due to guilt.
Never have I ever laughed so hard I cried.
- Never have I ever been abused physically.
Never have I ever cried myself to sleep.
Never have I ever wished that I was someone else.
Never have I ever wanted to kill myself.
- Never have I ever tried to kill myself.
Never have I ever felt like an outcast.
Never have I ever wanted to do something just so I would fit in.
- Never have I ever ruined my friendship with someone.
Never have I ever had a friend leave me for other people.
Never have I ever been kicked out of a friend group.
- Never have I ever wanted to fuck one of my friends.
Never have I ever been friendless.
Never have I ever failed a test.
Never have I ever cut class.
Never have I ever had to eat alone.
- Never have I ever failed a course.
- Never have I ever been suspended.
- Never have I ever received detention.
- Never have I ever dropped out of school